Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vision Check

1st Wednesday is coming up in just 8 days according to my countdown clock. I'll be speaking on vision and we'll be having a baptism service in conjunction with it. If you are interested in being baptised, please contact us and bring dry clothes/towels.

This can be huge. I need everyone to invite your lost friends. If you have to bring more church folk, fine, but especially bring lost friends. We wrote down over two hundred names of people we knew who needed Jesus. BRING THEM. It's easy to just put the name in the bucket and pray. Now we have to get up and do something about it.

We'll be discussing Jesus' vision for every aspect of our lives and the daily obstacles we face to walking in God's will. What is God's will? How do we figure it all out? It's gonna be great. Plus I think I've got Indiana Jones worked in there so that fill's my movie quota for the sermon.

Also, Girl Band is tentatively scheduled to play for us the 1st Wednesday in May, so mark your calendars.

No comments: