Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've done all I can

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."
- Ephesians 6:13

I've done all I can. Now, I'm standing and waiting on God. Tomorrow night at 7PM is our first big 1st Wednesday service titled Too Busy for God. I've studied, prayed, prepared, practiced and marketed this night to best of my God-given abilities. I've done all I can. Now I'm standing and waiting to see what God does.

DO NOT forget to invite someone tomorrow night. What I'll be covering God has put on my heart as a first step to massive things at NBCF. If you miss the first step, you won't be able to take any steps after that.

Be there. Be early. Be ready.

No comments: