Saturday, March 03, 2007

This WILL work

What a week we've had. After last Sunday I jumped straight into my new duties at the church. It helped that I've known about it for about three weeks, so I was able to hit the ground running. God's really blessed that work too. On top of the church, I also run a business, which keeps me very busy. Despite that, I was able to get a ton of stuff done, including preparing for next Wednesday's service and getting our website completely redesigned.

Now, I'm not normally one to talk about what the Devil's done. I prefer to tell what Jesus has done. But this week I could definitely feel something going on. Things kept happening that normally wouldn't bother me, and I kept hearing "this won't work." I think the "this" is supposed my serving as associate pastor. However, I'm here to say IT WILL WORK. I acknowledge that it won't be easy, and in fact will test me greatly (it already has). This is why it's so important you pray for me, Pastor Leon, Pastor James and our families. We come under attack like you wouldn't believe sometimes.

And I'm here to tell you it's about to get a lot worse because we are about to blow the roof off this church. Some of the things God is about to do here are going to be amazing. This means the Devil has taken notice and he'll do everything he can to stop it. We just have to remember Jesus has already WON the fight. All we have to do is get through it to the other side.

It's late, I'm tired and we have a big day tomorrow. I'll see you there.

No comments: