Saturday, March 10, 2007

This week

We've got a very busy week coming up. You can view a complete calendar here.

Some of the hightlights:

This Sunday, Pastor Leon will be speaking on staying the course.

Wednesday night at 7PM is Pastor James' Bible study.

Saturday at 10AM, we'll be having a work day to get the Children's Church redecorated. If you can volunteer for this, please call me or e-mail me at chad@buildanimage.net to let me know. We need to plan for the work to be done and how much food to have there.

Next Sunday, I'll be presenting the "Too Busy for God" message again. I did it in our 1st Wednesday service, and Pastor Leon asked me to present it to the entire church. We'll be doing that and using the time to cast some vision for exactly what we want the 1st Wednesday services to be. Believe it or not, I think they can be some of our most effective outreach.

See you tomorrow morning.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to set your clocks back (or forward, I can never remember).

No comments: